· Using the Desktop site, Mobile website or Mobile App, customers can place orders ahead of time so that it’s ready for pickup upon arrival or have it delivered to them (if available)
· When customers sign up for Online Ordering, a Rewards account will automatically be created for them as well (if they didn’t already have one).
· If the customer already has a Rewards account, the newly created Online Ordering account will be automatically linked to it (you must use the same mobile number and password that was used for your Rewards account).
· When the customer creates an Online Ordering account, they must enter a valid credit card number which will be securely stored on their account.
· The customer will choose the store location for order pickup at the start of the ordering process (if the merchant has more than one location)
· The customer will be emailed a receipt once the transaction is complete.
We accept Visa and Mastercard. When the Online Ordering account is created, a Credit Card is securely stored on your account. This credit card is automatically used during the Checkout process. However, you will have an option to use a different Credit Card at checkout if you choose to do so.
Yes! Your card information is processed and stored securely.
What is the Refund policy?
If you are unhappy with your order, please call us immediately on 01359 235237
Company Registration Number : 07453070
Registered Address: Simple Options Ltd, 1 Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32 1NY
Yes. Any available balances that you have will be displayed during the Checkout process and you will have the option to apply them to your order.
Will I earn Rewards points for my Online Order?
Yes. You will earn 1 Reward point for every £1 charged to your credit card.
Yes, if the merchant offers delivery and you are in the delivery area. You will have the option to select delivery during the Checkout process. Any delivery charges or minimum orders the merchant mandates will still apply.
Will I have an option to add any special instructions when placing my order?
Yes. During the checkout process, you will have an option to enter any special requests.
Will I be notified that my order was received by the merchant?
Yes. You will receive a confirmation text message once the merchant receives your order.
What should I do if there's a problem?
You should speak directly with the merchant to resolve any issues regarding your order. The merchant can then contact us directly regarding any credit adjustments necessary.
Can I cancel or change my order using the Online site?
No. You must call the Merchant directly to make any changes to your order once it’s placed.
Can I place orders using my mobile device?
Yes. From the merchants Rewards mobile site, select “Online Ordering”.
How do I log in if I forgot my password?
On the Log In screen, click “Forgot your Password?”. An email will be sent to you with a password reset link.
How do I check my Online Ordering account details?
Once you are logged in, click on “My Account”. From there, you can view/edit your Settings, Delivery Address, Order History, Payment Details, and Rewards Account.